Friday, June 18, 2010

Art Basel

Hey everyone, so sorry for the lull in posts. My art event calendar has gone from limited to overstuffed in a matter of days.


Right now I am in Basel for the Art Basel, Scope Basel, Volta6, and Liste15 events. As you can imagine its quite hectic just attending all the fairs and satellite events scheduled during this week. But when you add my thesis work to the load, (yes, I still have to finish that), then there really is no time left to blog. 


The great thing is that when I start blogging again I will have plenty to talk about and plenty of images! So keep checking back here, but I will definitely be posting something exciting after this week wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Art is less important than life but what a poor life without it."

Robert Motherwell