Monday, September 6, 2010

Blog Hiatus: Thesis Deadline!

Well, it's getting very close to my thesis deadline. I guess you can tell that this will mean I am going to be missing for a couple of weeks. 

However, I wanted to leave you guys with something to think about while I am gone. 

It has nothing to do with art, but it has to do with blogging and I just think it is very clever. Without further ado, please enjoy other peoples excuses for why they haven't posted

So for now I will just say, keep on the look out for more blogs coming up in some time in September. 

2 comments:

  1. So, what happened to your thesis project? I do hope everything went well with it. Well, form the sounds of it, you want to concentrate to it, which is really good especially if you were working with abstract of thesis that can be hard. Anyway, keep us posted on what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    Thanks for your interest! Actually, my thesis was finally completed and transformed into a 270 page beast! I graduated last July 2012 and am now working in a museum in Dallas, Texas.

    However, I am working on the blog making a come-back of sorts, so keep posted!

    Best,
    Ester

    ReplyDelete

"Art is less important than life but what a poor life without it."

Robert Motherwell