Monday, November 8, 2010

Recap: Art Forum Berlin

Okay, you guys know the drill we these posts. Enjoy the work. It left an impression or I would not have photographed it!

Here are my picks from Art Forum Berlin!

 
Florian Slotawa, SG.06.1; SG.06.2; SG.06.3; SG.06.4, 2010
Sies + Hoke Galerie, Dusseldorf, Germany

Thomas Hirschhorn, Woodchain IV (The little Mermaid), 2004
Alfonso Artiaco, Naples, Italy

 

 
Douglas Gordon, 2010
I Am The Director Of My Own Downfall
I Am The Author Of My Own Addictions
Yvon Lambert, Paris (FR) and New York (USA)

Christian Hoischen, Rücken, 2010
Galerie Barbara Thumm, Berlin, Germany

 
Oliver Voss
Galerie Eva Winkeler, Frankfurt and Koln (DE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Art is less important than life but what a poor life without it."

Robert Motherwell