Thursday, January 13, 2011

art:SAGE turns 1!

Happy 1 Year Anniversary art:SAGE! 


Exactly one year ago, cold and bursting with ideas about relaying art news to others I ventured to make a blog. Within these past 12 months it has morphed into something that will undoubtably continue to change.


I began with a very rigid set of "instructions" for myself on what this blog would record. Over the past months, this has gotten somewhat lax so my resolutions for 2011 is to recommence with the original scheme to discuss:



Styles and Movements
Artist Bios and Interviews
Gallery Listings and Exhibition Reviews
Events and Art Markets


With the move back to the USA, my focus will switch to covering art events in this area. But, with the help of my work for Berlin Art Link, any European readers should get news on the art scene across the Atlantic. 


I hope that you have enjoyed the past year and continue to read art:SAGE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Art is less important than life but what a poor life without it."

Robert Motherwell