Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year, New art:SAGE Resolutions

Happy New Year! 


I know, I know, it's a little delayed. However, there is good reason for that. Why, you may ask? Well, this year started out with a bang for me.


For starters, I became the editor and remained a contributing writer for Berlin Art Link. If you haven't taken the time to look into Berlin Art Link then you are missing out on having the facts on the Berlin art scene at your fingertips. If you want to find out more about what Berlin Art Link is, I will have an interview posted later this month.


In other great news, I was hired for a temporary position at the Nasher Sculpture Center. The Nasher is one of my favorite museums in Dallas both because of it's amazing collection and because of the wonderful architecture of the building and sculpture garden. The building and garden were designed by Renzo Piano and Peter Walker, respectively. Renzo Piano also happened to design the Fondation Beyeler in Basel.


I am also settling into living in the United States again after being away for nearly three years. It is kind of exciting "discovering" Dallas again. So much has changed, especially in the arts. So I plan to focus the month of February on the renovation of the arts district and the proliferation of the art scene in Dallas.


Be on the lookout for these and all other posts in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Art is less important than life but what a poor life without it."

Robert Motherwell